Welcome to RoverGo! Let’s create your first task.
- First, login to your account at https://app.rovergo.io. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here with your email address, or use one of our supported login providers.
- Click the Create Task button.
- Choose a name for your task.
- Enter the connection information for your database. You can connect to either SQL Server or MySQL. Don’t worry, your connection information is encrypted.
- Enter your query.
- You can test your query with the Run SQL button. If your server is IP restricted, you’ll need to whitelist the IP addresses next to the button.
- You can optionally add a success or failure email addresses to be notified when your task completes.
- Check the enabled box to enable your task.
- Set a schedule. Your schedule options are based on your plan.
- Click Save.
If your server is IP restricted, you’ll need to whitelist RoverGo. The IP addresses are at the top of the task page.